Latest Generation Intel Core i7 Six-Core Technology: This powerful eight monitor system utilizes the latest in CPU processing technology to provide you with the incredible speed and advanced stability that you deserve! This X99 Chipset (Socket LGA2011v3) desktop machine is virtually a super personal computer that will be able to handle just about any task you can throw it’s way. Welcome to the cutting edge of computing!
SUPER PC | Eight Monitor Mid-Tower Computer System | SUPERPC811
- ASUS X99 Chipset (Socket LGA 2011-v3) Motherboard
- 3.5Ghz Intel Core i7 Six-Core CPU (3.9Ghz Turbo Boost)
- 32GB of DDR4 PC-24000 (3000Mhz) System RAM Memory
- AMD Radeon R9 380 | 8GB GDDR5 [256-bit] Graphics
- Virtual Reality Ready and Compatible System
- 1TB SSD (Solid State Drive) 500MB/s Read & Write
- Windows 7 Professional 64-Bit OS with Recovery Disc
- FREE optional Upgrade to Windows 10 Included!
- Blu-Ray/DVD/CD/RW Optical Disc Drive and Burner
- All-In-One Digital Flash Media Card Reader and Writer
- 8 x USB2.0 Ports, 2 x USB3.0 Ports, and 1 x eSATA Port
- 1Gb LAN/Ethernet Port + 300Mb/s Dual Band WIFI Card
- Plug and Play up to 8 x HDMI, or DVI Displays and Monitors
- 1920 x 1080p Maximum Resolution per DVI display output
- 7.1 Channel 24-bit Sound Board (w/ 2 front audio jacks)
- Premium 835-Watt PSU | Heavy Duty Power Supply
- Microsoft Wireless Keyboard & Optical Mouse
- Logitech Powered Stereo Speaker System
- 2 Year Warranty (Covers Parts and Labor)
Plug and Play Display Capability: Our SUPER PC systems have plug and play display capability. All you have to do is plug the monitors into the back of the computer, turn them on, and your displays will become active. You will need to notify the computer of your preferred monitor arrangement in the Display Settings.
What type of monitors or displays will I need? This computer system is designed to support up to Eight Monitors, LCD TVs, Projectors, or any other type of display that supports a DVI, or HDMI connection.
Access almost any type of Media: CD, DVD, Blu-Ray, USB 2.0, USB 3.0, Compact Flash Card (Type I), Compact Flash Card (Type II), Smart Media Card, Secure Digital Card, IBM Microdrive, XD, Mini SD, MMC1, MMC2, RS-MMC, Memory Stick, MS ROM, MS pro, MS Duo, MS pro Duo, MS SELECT, T-FLASH, Magic Gate, Magic Gate Duo, MicroDrive, MagicStor, UltraII CompactFlash, Extreme Compact Flash, and external drives.
Unlimited Free Anti-Virus Software: Your SUPER PC computer will already be equipped with a complete Anti-Virus solution from Microsoft Security Essentials! We recommend this free, yet powerful software for the best performance of your system. We do not recommend using Norton, McAffee, and other mainstream anti-virus software, if you want the best protection and performance for your SUPER PC Windows machine!
Note: This computer is mainly designed for using independent multitasking windows and is not designed for professional video wall setups (where you will use all eight monitors as one large screen) for playing video. Please see our Video Wall Computers and Video Wall Controllers for true full-span Video Wall performance.
This SUPER PC computer system will allow you to stretch your windows across all screens and will handle most applications well, such as: Google Earth, PowerPoint, Presentation Software, Charts, and Images. This PC is not intended for playing videos, stretched across all eight screens. This system will support up to two simultaneous, yet separate 4k (2160p) Eyefinity Video Wall groups, consisting of up to Four Displays each.
Configured for Performance and Stability: All of our SUPER PC computers are expertly manufactured for professional grade computing and durability of life. The problem with your average system, is that the computing hardware is not balanced. Most mainstream PC brands use cheaply made, low wattage power supplies, which cause them to overheat and burn out much more quickly. This is the number one cause of computer failure. We only install premium grade, efficient PSUs, that have more power than your machine needs. This will keep your system running cooler and performing better! We always fasten heat spreaders on all RAM memory modules and install a cooling and ventilation system using multiple large and powerful cooling fans. Since adding more system memory is by far the most cost effective upgrade for performance boost in computing, we make sure our systems are stacked with more than enough memory to handle all of your computer’s functions. This will keep you from having to experience frustrating processing bottlenecks!
Please take a look at all of our SUPER PC Eight Display Computer models below: